Frankincense oil is said to be The Oil of Kings with its historical uses going back to the days of King Solomon.
Frankincense essential oil is features a spicy and manly scent.
WHY WE LOVE THIS SCENT:
- A popular essential oil in many religious and magical traditions
- Is used in magic candle spells to represent higher spirituality, tolerance for adversity and freedom of expression
- It has a warm and spicy scent that smells like perfume
- It is used in religious ceremonies to represent the third eye chakra
- Can be used for candle charms and meditation
- No therapeutic claims. Not for topical use.
- This is a fragrance oil and should be used with diffuser or ultrasonic humidifier that is essential oil-friendly
- Not for topical or skin application use
- Organic essential oil without water mix
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Keep away from pets and children
- Do not ingest or use without dilution
- Not for use with cold mist humidifier
- Do not ingest
top of page
bottom of page